Nations Direct Mortgage seeks to partner with Brokers and Bankers who pride themselves, like we do, on ethics, reputation, expert industry knowledge and a sound financial footing. We invite those who demonstrate a vested interest in the residential mortgage market to become our approved partners. We look for partners who apply keen know-how to get their customers into homes, or out of difficult situations. Partners who know which borrowers are ready for homeownership and who put the best interests of their customer first.
If your company wishes to become a Nations Direct Mortgage approved partner, get started today with our easy and quick online broker application.
Sign UpApproval RequirementsRecertification Requirements
If your company wishes to become a Nations Direct Mortgage broker partner we welcome you to complete our application by clicking on the button below. Thank you for considering Nations Direct Mortgage.
Brokers wishing to continue doing business with Nations Direct Mortgage will be asked to complete and forward the documentation listed on the Recertification tab and meet the requirements below:
- A newley completed broker application (with Comergence)
- Execution of a new Nations Direct Mortgage broker agreement
- Required to have a minimum of 3 years in business (entity)
- Prior Non-HUD approved brokers will be required to have been in business (entity) for 5 years
- Explanation of how, where, and who process the broker’s loans
- If contract processor is used, the processor(s) must be properly licensed
- Where does the broker operate their business from? Commercial or Residential Location?
- Brokers full disclosure of any other employment outside of originating mortgages
Nations Direct Mortgage will require all principal officers, owners, and /or partners to have an acceptable business credit profile. In the case of corporations, the entity must have a satisfactory corporate report. Any and all civil judgments, state/national level sanctions, or other legal engagement items will be reviewed on a case by case basis and will require complete disclosure and explanation. For any questions regarding this document or our recertification process please contact your account executive at (866) 762-3940
In addition to the documentation listed on page 1 of this announcement, the following is also required. This documentation should be loaded into our broker sign up and approval portal provided by Comergence.
- Company Formation
- Most recent months Balance Sheet (minimum net worth of $25,000)
- Income Statement for most recent 6 months
- Last three months of company bank statements
- Quality Control Plan (Agency Compliant). The Plan must include at a minimum:
- Process for insuring only properly licensed Loan Originators are accepting
- Procedure for re-verifying documentation received from loan applicants
- Process for insuring all applicable state/federal disclosures are provided to
- Procedure for insuring that all loan applicants are treated fairly
- Process to insure all applications are dispositioned promptly and that files
are retained according to federal or state requirements
- Procedures for complying with all federal and state laws applicable to the
- Process for auditing all loan files to ensure compliance with the Quality
- Detailed Loan Officer/Processor listing with NMLS #’s, email address, phone
- Resumes of all Principals and owners of company
Optional Items to Support Approval:
- Surety Bond where required
- E&O Policy
- Audited Financials (Required if broker is maintaining HUD approval, Full Eagle)
- Most recent tax returns